Reiki, Crystal Healing & Aromatherapy Courses in Edmonton
The Sacred Wellness School offers the following certification courses:
- Reiki Practitioner (Usui Reiki Level 1 & 2)***
- Reiki Master Teacher (Usui Reiki Level 3)
- Certified Crystal Healer
- Essential Oil Safety
All of our certification programs make you eligible for registration with the International Association of Reiki Practitioners (IARP), and are also eligible for Continuing Education credits with the Remedial Massage Therapists Association (5 credits), National Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC) and Yoga Alliance.
You can take one, or all, of the levels (provided you meet the prerequisites)! Upon completion of all 3 Levels, you will be a Master Usui Reiki Practitioner and Teacher, enabling you to pass attunements and teach your own workshops. You will also be eligible to apply for our mentorship program and buy the licensing for our teaching materials.
For more details about each individual course, please see below:
Essential Oil Safety
This course is for anybody who’d like to learn how to use essential oils effectively, and SAFELY! Ideal for beginners and longtime users alike, this course is crucial for anybody who uses essential oils and shares them with others.
This course will provide factual information about essential oils so that you will feel empowered and confident enough to use essential oils in your own wellness routine. We will also cover the unique needs of individuals at different stages of life, from pre- and postpartum, to babies and children.
Timmie is NOT affiliated with any MLM company, and this course is not brand-specific. We are passionate about educating the consumer, so that regardless of brand, you will know how to use the oils to their maximum benefit.
The Basic Science of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
How to Identify Reputable Brands and Red Flags to Watch Out For
How to Use Carrier Oils
Best Practices: Inhalation, Topical Application & Ingestion
Essential Oils in Pregnancy and Postpartum
Essential Oils for Children
Nursing mothers and parents with babies are welcome to attend.
Tuition: $97. A Certificate of Attendance will be provided upon course completion.
Crystal Healer Certification
Become a Certified Crystal Healer and learn how to use crystal energy to manifest health, happiness, and abundance! Registered Massage Therapists who are members of the RMTA will receive 5 CE credits upon completion of this course.
In our comprehensive, 2-day Crystal Healer Certification course, you’ll learn:
- Crystal Healing in History and Modern Practice
- What “Healing” Means
- What is a Crystal Healer?
- The Science of Crystals
- How Crystal Energy Works
- Using Crystals Therapeutically
- Selecting Your Crystals
- Cleansing, Charging, and Programming Crystals
- Meditating with Crystals
- Understanding the Chakras
- Chakra Crystal Healing: Basic Method
- Chakra Crystal Healing: Pendulum
- Full-Body Crystal Healing
- Crystal Grids
- Distance Healing with Crystals
- Crystal Waters, Essences, and Elixirs
- Ethics and Professional Practice
Crystal Healing is a wonderful stand-alone energy healing modality, and also integrates beautifully with other modalities, such as Reiki and massage.
Tuition: $400. Includes manual, certification, and Master Crystal Healing Kit! Click here to register.
Note: You will NOT need to bring crystals for the course, but if you have them, bring them! Either way, you will receive your own Chakra Crystal Healing Kit that you can work with during the course.
Whether you want to add to your healing toolkit or launch your new career as a holistic health professional, answer your soul’s call and become a Crystal Healer!
Reiki Level 1 & 2 Practitioner Certification
Advance your practice. Take your health to the next level. Learn to heal yourself and others…
Become a Certified Reiki Practitioner!
In this comprehensive certification workshop, you will receive your Level 1 and 2 Reiki attunements, and will learn everything you need to know to perform Reiki on yourself and others. Graduates of this course are eligible for professional registration with IARP, as well as continuing education credits from the RMTA (5 credits), NHPC, and Yoga Alliance.
Reiki integrates beautifully with other healing modalities. This course is ideal for wellness professionals of all kinds, including licensed healthcare practitioners, holistic health practitioners, and Yoga and fitness professionals. It’s also a great way to expand your personal practice, and can help improve your overall health and wellness.
Course Topics Include:
- How Reiki and Energy Healing works
- The History of Reiki
- The Chakras and Energy Body
- The 5 Reiki Principles
- The 3 Pillars of Reiki
- Self-Reiki Techniques
- How to Perform Reiki on others, including adults, children, and animals
- How to Draw and Activate the 3 Reiki Symbols (Power, Harmony, Distance)
- How to Perform Distance/Remote Reiki
- Reiki for Special Populations, including Pregnancy and Palliative Care
- Energy Balancing, Grounding, and Centering Techniques
- Integrating Reiki with Other Healing Modalities
- The Business of Reiki
- And Much More!
Tuition is $400, and includes 2 Manuals (1 for each Level) and certification. You will also be able to trace your Reiki lineage back to Dr. Mikao Usui, the Founder of Reiki.
As a course graduate, you will also be eligible for lifetime workshop audits at 50% off! Refresh your knowledge + skills, and take the live workshop as many times as you like, at only half the price.
Upon completion of the course, you will be eligible for professional registration with the International Association of Reiki Practitioners, and you will also be eligible for liability insurance. These are both optional steps for those looking to practice Reiki professionally.
This course sells out quickly! We keep class numbers small to ensure an intimate atmosphere and optimal learning. Reserve your spot today!
Reiki Master Teacher Certification (Level 3)
Become a Certified Reiki Master Teacher!
Level 3 Training is the final step in your Reiki education, but the beginning of your journey as a Master-level holistic health practitioner and lightworker. Graduates of this course are eligible for professional registration with IARP, as well as continuing education credits from the RMTA (5 credits), NHPC, and Yoga Alliance.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be:
- A graduate of the Sacred Wellness Reiki Teacher Training program
- Eligible to apply for the Sacred Wellness Mentorship program
- Eligible to purchase the licensing for the teaching materials used in the Sacred Wellness certification courses, which you will be free to edit and distribute to your own students
Prerequisite: Reiki Level 2. Proof of certification required.
As a Master-level Reiki Practitioner and Instructor, you will have the ability to pass Reiki attunements and teach your own Reiki courses. You will also significantly enhance your current Reiki and energy healing practice results.
This is a comprehensive, 2-day workshop, where you will learn advanced Reiki theory and energy healing practices, see them in action, and have lots of practice time. You will also be attuned to the fourth Reiki symbol, the Master Symbol.
Course Topics Include:
- The Theory and Practice of 3rd Degree Usui Reiki
- Reiki Level 1 and 2 Review
- Reiki and Symbolism
- The Usui Reiki Master Symbol (both Traditional and Modern versions)
- Hatsurei Ho Meditation
- Reiki Empowerment (Reiju)
- Additional Reiki Techniques and Meditations
- How to perform Psychic Surgery
- How to perform Chakra Balancing
- How to to practice Crystal Healing with Reiki
- How to pass Reiki attunements for Levels 1, 2, and 3, including distant attunements
- The Business of Reiki – Expanded
- How to Teach Reiki
- And so much more!
This course will fuse everything you’ve learned and practiced so far, making Reiki truly a part of your being.
Tuition is $450, and includes course manual, certification, and lifetime access to online dashboard with Reiki resources and business building tools.