Hi! My name is Timmie Horvath. Welcome to Sacred Wellness.
I’m a Master Energy Healer & Reiki Teacher, Yoga + Fitness Instructor (E-RYT, FIS), Aromatherapy Practitioner & Teacher, Speaker, and Writer.
My family and I live in Edmonton, AB. I serve the Edmonton area, and surrounding communities.
As a Wellness Educator, I specialize in Energy Healing, Aromatherapy, and Fitness. I especially love sharing my experience and knowledge with Pre/Postnatal Wellness, Motherhood, and Kids!
My educational background is in nursing (LPN), I’ve been working in the fitness and wellness industry since 2009, and I’ve been teaching workshops and creating courses since 2013.
I’ve worked with and studied holistic healing and metaphysical practices for many, many years, and I’ve become passionate about empowering others to do the same. I truly believe that Reiki can benefit everyone, and that more people would have more peace, comfort, and happiness in their lives if they practiced Reiki on themselves regularly.
My career path has always led me towards education, whether that has been educating patients coworkers in the nursing field, leading nutrition and wellness workshops for moms in the community, and of course – teaching Reiki!
Teaching Reiki has allowed me to combine my love of wellness education and metaphysical practices, and it is an absolute pleasure and honour to do so!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read through this website. I’d love to be a part of your wellness journey. Please click here to learn about my course offerings, and click here to see upcoming workshop dates. If you have any questions at all, feel free to email me at: email@example.com
- Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC) Professional Member
- Yoga Alliance Certified Continuing Education Provider
- Yoga Alliance Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 200)
- IARP Certified Reiki Master Teacher
- IARP Registered Reiki Professional
- Registered Holistic Health Practitioner
- Registered Metaphysical Practitioner
- WMA Accredited Continuing Education Provider
- ACHH Accredited Continuing Education Provider
- Remedial Massage Therapy Diploma (2200 Hours), MH Vicars, In Progress
- Practical Herbalist Diploma, Wild Rose College, In Progress
- 100-Hour Aromatherapy Teacher Training, Aromahead
- Aromatherapy Certification Program: Essential Oil Specialist, Aromahead
- Practical Nurse Diploma, NorQuest College, 2010, (LPN + Specialty License: Immunization)
- Immunization Certificate, Bow Valley College, 2011
Energy Healing Certifications
- Usui Reiki Master Teacher
- Master Energy Healer & Teacher
- Certified Crystal Healer
- Sacred Stone Grids Level 3 Graduate
- Crystal Reiki Practitioner
Yoga + Fitness Certifications
- canfitpro Fitness Instructor Specialist (FIS)
- canfitpro Personal Training Specialist (PTS)
- canfitpro Healthy Eating and Weight Loss Coach (HWL)
- 200-Hour YogaWorks Teacher Training, 2009
- YMCA Group Fitness Leader, Choreography Specialization
- Moms Into Fitness Pre- and Post-Natal Fitness Specialist
- Moms Into Fitness Pre- and Post-Natal Nutrition Specialist
- Licensed Zumba ®, Zumba Gold ® Instructor (ZIN), since 2010
- Strong by Zumba ® Certified
- CycleFit Certified
- YogaFit Certified Pre- and Post-Natal Yoga Teacher, 2012
- Bellyfit ®, 2012, 2013
- Masala Bhangra ® (MBA), 2013
- Bender Barre Method Certified Bender Trainer, 2014
- YogaFit Level 1, 2014
- Mental Health First Aid
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- CPR + First Aid always up-to-date; always insured
- Recipient of the CapitalCare LPN to RN Scholarship, 2012
- Recipient of the YogaWorks Teacher Training Scholarship, 2009
- Voted Most Likely to be the Next Spice Girl in High School, 2003