Sacred Wellness School of Healing Arts is accredited through the International Association of Therapists (click here to see our Training Provider Listing), Yoga Alliance, WMA, and ACHH.
All of our course graduates are pre-approved for professional membership with the following associations:
- The International Association of Therapists (IAOTH)
- The World Metaphysical Association (WMA)
- The Accreditation Council of Holistic Healers (ACHH)
Graduates of our Reiki Level 1 & 2 Practitioner Certification and Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Certification will also be able to register with the following Reiki associations:
- The International Association of Reiki Practitioners (IARP)
- The International Reiki Organization (IRO)
- The Reiki Healing Association (RHA)
Timmie Horvath is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider. The following courses are eligible for CE credits with Yoga Alliance:
- Reiki Level 1 & 2 Practitioner Certification
- Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Certification
- Chakra Therapy Certification
- Chakra Wellness
Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC)
All of our courses are eligible to be submitted towards the NHPC’s Continuing Competency Program (CCP). Instead of pre-approving courses for credit, the NHPC allows members to choose activities at their discretion. They encourage members to select activities that will best support their practice. Click here to learn more.
Reiki Modality – Graduates of our Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Certification are eligible to apply for professional (regular) membership with NHPC. If you are already a professional member, you will be able to add “Reiki” to your list of modalities.