This is the last post in the Moon Energy Series.
Hello, Moon Goddess! I hope you enjoyed learning about La Luna and all of her different energies in our Moon Energy series. If you haven’t already, be sure to read all of the posts in the series so that you can fully understand how to use Moon Mojo to manifest your deepest desires:
Pin for later!
And now, for a “cheat sheet”. Anytime is a great time to align yourself with the energy of the Moon, but it’s worth knowing which phases are best for what. The following is a bite-sized list of things to focus on during each Moon phase.
- Initiations – new job, home, partnership, etc.
- Ideal time to set intentions for next moon cycle
- Great for new starts and re-starts
- Can be energizing
- Growth, building of energy
- Positive energy, conducive to attraction
- Time to refocus on your goals and push through resistance
- Can be a tense time as you build momentum
- Natural energy peak, as the Earth is between the Moon and the Sun
- Time to look within and assess what version of reality (inner vs outer) you would prefer
- Great time for meditation, reflection, gratitude, forgiveness, and recharging, as well as Spirit communication
- Opinions are divided on this one! Can be a great time to perform manifesting rituals depending on the Full Moon’s effects on you; others may prefer to lie low
- Time to release the energy gathered during the Waxing Moon
- Great time for disseminating knowledge, removing obstacles, and clarifying your path
- Great for releasing the parts of you that no longer serve you
- Can also be energizing, i.e., “it’s all downhill from here”
- Rest and repose, turning inward
- Great time to connect with Spirit and your Innermost Self
- Ideal for divination, journaling, cleansing and working with divination tools
- Excellent time for rejuvenation, all self-care benefits are multiplied by 10. Ideal time for Reiki, massage, spa, etc.
How do you know what phase we’re in? Try looking out the window 😉 If weather doesn’t permit, a quick Google search will do the trick. There are also lots of great apps out there – my fave is Full Moon Phase by Peter Smith.
Happy Moon Manifesting!