Let’s face it: people don’t often enter the world of energy healing unless they’re in a state of desperation. After all, if saying a positive affirmation a few times does the trick, why bother looking elsewhere?
But why wait for things to get out of hand? Many people turn to alternative healing methods such as Reiki, crystal healing, or other forms of energy healing when other treatments have provided little to no relief. And while Reiki has a well-deserved reputation for reducing pain and stress, energy healing in all of its forms is also a gateway to optimal living.
If your life is peachy keen, your health robust, and your moods stable, energy healing can catapult your energy and wellness to levels that will make you absolutely unstoppable.
But . . . If things could be better, energy healing can provide a gentle, non-invasive, side-effect free method of relief.
Here are 10 awesome reasons to try Reiki – and trust me, it was hard narrowing it down!
- You find yourself getting angry all the time. You have a short fuse. You’re taking many things personally, even if they don’t concern you at all
- You suffer from depression or anxiety
- You suffer from pain that just won’t go away, despite your best efforts (medication, physiotherapy, etc.)
- You work out regularly and eat healthily, but still feel unwell
- Your energy is low – all the time
- You’ve just had surgery, an invasive procedure, or just had a baby
- You’ve just experienced a traumatic event or tragic loss
- You’re injured
- You’re overly sensitive to others’ energy, and feel like you “pick up” other peoples’ problems or are easily drained by others
- You’re constantly around people with low vibrations, such as people who are often upset or ill
Remember, energy healing is NOT a replacement for conventional medicine, rather it is a complementary form of therapy that works wonderfully alongside medications (as prescribed) and other forms of treatment, both conventional and alternative.
If you’re not sure where to start, simply begin by looking up Reiki practitioners in your area. Most spas offer Reiki treatments, and some insurance policies may cover Reiki and energy healing treatments. Reiki is also a very easy and affordable healing technique to learn. Click here for to learn more about becoming a Certified Reiki Practitioner!
Of course, there are many other forms of energy healing out there, and a simple Google search in your area will reveal the possibilities available to you. And whether your sessions take place in-person or remotely (distance healing) makes no difference – what matters is your presence and your acceptance of any healing.
I cannot recommend Reiki enough. There is absolutely no one in the world who cannot benefit from a Reiki treatment. Like I said, don’t wait for things to get crappy – there’s no time like the present to start living the life you were meant to live!